Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wen: Second Born (Poem)

Dearest Wen

I wrote a poem for Xian when she was born and when you came along, I did the same.

Now that you're turning 7 and can read fairly well, I've decided to post this here on a blog I've dedicated to my lovely girls and you can read it on your own.

Hope you like it!

With love always
Mummy

My Second Born - Wen
Second Born

18 August 2005
An extremely special Thursday
That’s when our peanut popped
And brightened our lives in a magical way

Born in the Year of the Rooster
She’s a darling baby Leo
Loved by mummy and daddy and big sis too
The perfect addition to our family trio

Cuddly and bright-eyed and adorable
She’s a rather feisty one
Already a champ in our eyes
Our second little Leonglet - Sook Mun

Teo Yuan Ching
4 September 2005

Copyright © 2005 Teo Yuan Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment